We’re proud to see both our sales and property management teams recognised for their outstanding achievement at the national network’s General Excellence and Marketing Awards, held at the Hilton Sydney. The awards recognise the achievements of First National’s NSW agents throughout 2022, with winners now competing for national General Excellence and Marketing Awards, which will be announced at the network’s annual convention in Hobart, Tasmania this May. These achievements are a testament to my staff’s dedication to serving our clients with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
We are incredibly proud of their success and grateful for the contributions they make to our company and the real estate industry as a whole. At the awards presentation, First National Coastwide received the following awards:
- Top 7 Investor Relations (Property Management) Office for NSW
We also won many individual awards:
- Sarah Davis – Elite award in Business Development Management (property management)
- Sharon Reid – Elite award in Business Development Management (property management)
- Chantel Philis – Elite award in Business Development Management (property management)
- Adrian Simspn – Gold award for Excellence in Sales
- David Manuelle – Gold award for Excellence in Sales
The First National General Excellence and Marketing Awards are an important event as they as they encourage First National’s agents to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits you our customers.