The awards recognise the achievements of First National’s NSW agents throughout 2021, with winners now competing for national General Excellence and Marketing Awards, which will be announced at the network’s annual convention in Bangkok, Thailand this May.
First National Coastwide, principal, Adrian Simpson, says the results show how tenaciously his staff have managed the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 to continue delivering excellence for the agency’s customers.
‘Nothing beats hard work and a commitment to delivering for customers. That is exactly what our staff did throughout the past 12 months’ Adrian said.
At the awards presentation, First National Coastwide received the following awards:
- The Elite sales office
- The Elite Investor Relations Management Office
Key staff members were also recognised for their individual performances
- Sarah Davis received the Elite Business Development Manager award
- David Manuelle received the Diamond Salesperson award
- Adrian Simpson received the Diamond Salesperson award
- Skye Le Marseny received the Platinum Award for Lifestyle Sales Commission
Adrian Simpson said the First National General Excellence and Marketing Awards are an important event as they as they encourage First National’s agents to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits customers.